Monday, May 16, 2011

I am thankful

Busy busy here.

We are up to a lot these days and our life just does not seem to be slowing down.

I will leave you with a quick list of my thankfuls and the promise of a ton of unfinished blog ideas which will make an appearance here quickly,


We are trying to teach our children about thankfulness and to be thankful even when we do not get what we(they) want.

1. For my healthy little vibrant family.
2. For my dear girl friends who have weathered through the last little while with me. THANKYOU. Also for long distance friendships and weekend dropins from girlies.
3. Caleb said he is thankful for little babies.
4. For a night out with the hubby to a movie premiere which he worked on.
5. Music and worship. When my days have been tough lately, I turn on the radio or a cd and worship. IT HELPS.

Anyways baby is awake since Caleb disturbed him. Out for a walk we go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment