Wednesday, May 18, 2011


Here is what I am munching on while I type this evening. I am smart. Yesterday after a walk with a friend I was craving chocolate chip cookies but knew that if I baked all 5 dozen.. I would eat all 5 dozen. so I baked 18 and stuck the rest of the dough away to bake batch by batch.
The plate(s) I bought for myself for mothers day. couldnt pass them up. Aren't they cute.

Yesterday morning the boys and I met some friends for a nature walk around deer lake. The walk in total takes about 1.5hrs(even with small kids). The boys loved it. They saw slugs, snails, birds, squirrels and we even managed to see some turtles sunbathing on a log. They thought that it was pretty cool.

Baby geese with their parents. HOW ADORABLE!



Today was another beautiful day and we spent the afternoon reading books on a blanket in the backyard. We are trying to incorporate quiet time (but without napping involved) so I thought that since it is the one the warmest days yet it would be a good idea to read outside.
This little stinker joined un towards the end. He is growing so fast :(. TIME STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment