Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our God By Chris Tomlin!

"Our God is greater, Our God is stronger
God you are higher than any other
Our God is healer AWESOME in Power, Our God Our God!
If our God for us then who could ever stop us and if our God is with us then what can stand against!"

I think this song was written just to remind me that I have someone so much stronger than anything or anyone I could ever face. I have been completely discouraged over somethings that have presented themselves in our life at the moment, but when I hear this song I am reminded that I am not alone. He is with me, I will be okay, we will be okay!

Many times I push forward leaving my Saviour behind but all it takes is a quiet(or loud when it comes to volume that I listen to this song) to remind me I can not do it alone, and with Him I am unstoppable!

No comments:

Post a Comment