Saturday, February 19, 2011

Completed Cinnamon loaf! Totally sooo yummy...
This cake was one of the easiest cakes I have ever made.. It was not too sweet or to spicey. I went crazy with the streusel which next time I will not make so much, but it is a yummy cake. Caleb loved it and even suggested that next time I put apples in it.. which would be an amazing addition :)

I enjoyed a slice or two last night but since I went for my first post pregnancy RUN I held off today. When I am active I love that I am way more careful and I really truly ask myself if it is truly worth it.

Late this morning and early this afternoon we had to run an errand in south Surrey and decided we would go WhiteRock when we were done for a walk and to soak up some Vitamin D... It was gorgeous. The walk was a quick one because it was freezing and windy. Looked like spring but def. felt like Winter. Caleb loved it and wanted to take his boots off and go in the water but we convinced him otherwise and promised to return in the summer when it was warm enough to swim and play at the beach. It makes my heart melt when he talks about memories of past fun times :)


Caleb looking into the Ocean on this wonderful sunny winter afternoon!



This is my 9.5 week old little stinker. We had a crazy day yesterday and it totally threw him off. He slept from 4pm-6pm(I woke him up) then had a bath a good long nurse and then slept til 12. He then woke and thought it was party time. Gabriel and I had a good time making him smile and hearing him coo at us. I love these peaceful moments with Sammy and his dad when an energetic almost 3 year old is not causing distractions.

What a day... WHAT A LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment