Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LOVE IT!

A totally new development in our house is that Caleb has started to sleep in. Since he was a wee baby his alarm clock went off at 7am but yesterday and hopefully this morning it was 8:30 almost 9 o'clock before I saw his chipper little face. That means that if the baby is still asleep then I get to sleep as well. YAY for me!

Last night I told G that if I had a good night with Sammy then I would get up with him when he got up for work. We did have a good night. Sammy only woke up at 2:20 and was back in bed before 3. After G left I was able to have my quiet time(which I am hoping to do before the boys wake on a daily basis) and start laundry and have breakfast all before 8am.

Tuesday is going to be a good day.

"HE MUST INCREASE, I MUST DECREASE"
John 3:30

No comments:

Post a Comment