Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yumminess!


In the past week I have tried three sucessful recipes which were and are fantastic!

When I was pregnant with Samuel and friend of my brought by a meal for us once he was born which I call chicken chili! I loved it and decided to recreate my own rendition. I made it and loved it - like wanna make it on a weekly basis. Switching up the meat in your chili is wow! Plus we love chicken but then who doesn't.

I also made a chicken soup from here. I added a few extra ingredients and swtiched up the chicken bouillon cubes for chicken stock. Instead if celery (I stopped at a sketchy veggie market after I picked G up from work and they didn't have celery) I added zuchini. Along with the chicken soup I made buscuits. It was seriously sooooo good.
I could go for a bowl right now :)

These biscuits were the easiest! If you want the recipe let
me know but I did find it in the Joy of Cooking


Then Saturday morning I woke up and made these.

Crepes with Lemon Curd and fluff on top


Caleb got crepes sprinkled with love instead.

So to say it nicely we had a high calorie week full of food. Caleb loves helping me cook and usually steals ingredients to create his own meal ideas. The night I was making soup he stole the carrots. Maybe I will have someone to cook for me before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment