Thursday, July 14, 2011

Our newest favourite snack.



All of you out there with toddlers you must must must try this snack idea.  I had seen quite a few variations of this idea and came to the the apple mouth the best :)  Caleb loved it and since daddy HATES peanut butter I was able to jump in and share them with him.

Ingredients
1 apple
peanut butter
mini marshmellows

Wash and begin by slicing apple into sections. I would say as thin of sections as possible. I began by cutting mine in half and then cutting the half into pieces. Remove core on pieces and slather on the P.B.  On one side of the peanut place marshmellows and cover with the other piece of apple.  continue with the rest of the pieces. Eat and enjoy!!!  I have been wanting to make them again but we are on the tail end of our pb :(

No comments:

Post a Comment