Sunday, June 19, 2011

O me O MY -- Pinterest :)

Ok.. Through other bloggers have I discovered the wonderful world of pinterest.  When I need to feel inspired or am looking for creative ideas guess where I am heading.. PINTEREST! :)


Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.
The site is by invite only so if you are wanting to join just send a request!  

I came across a wonderful idea which I have used in the past and am planning on using in my own home.  My first day at Bible school 7 years ago we were all given a rock and challenged to write down people, possessions, ideas... on a rock. We then built an alter, releasing the things on our rocks to the Lord.
This image reminded me of this and seeing as I am presently on a journey I think an alter is in order.  LOVE IT. Caleb is a rock collector so it will be easy to use this as a teaching tool and a fun activity to bring the boys into my journey. :)
I found this bookshelf... HOW I WANT TO DO THIS!!!! Any friends wanna attempt this with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment