Saturday, June 18, 2011

I wanted to give you all an update for how my 31 days of prayer have been.  Monday-Friday I find them wonderful. I feel like I am able to pray earnestly and am at peace.  Then the weekends come and I fall pittifully.

As I pray for my husband I feel that I to am working through and am praying that I too will be consscience of certaint things. I struggle huge with fear and doubt.. so I am needing to reject and claim a lot.

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is MY refuge and MY fortress, MY God, in whom I will trust." 
Psalm 91:1-2

But as my boss says... ONWARD.  I will trudge through the mirkiness and keeping praying. I know that the only way my husband will change or renew himself is by the working of the Lord.  

Day 18

Pray that your husband will have an eternal perspective - living in the light of eternity.  Pray that he will reject materialism and temporal values and put God first in his life.

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well."

Deuteronomy 6:5
"Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your strength."

Ephesians 5:16
"Making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil."

Psalm 90:12
"Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."


No comments:

Post a Comment