Friday, May 27, 2011

Today I thank Jesus for giving me one more day with my youngest son!  This might sound like a dramatic statement since he is not sick or dying or even ailing in anyway.

I was awakened by shrieking this morning, and as I stumbled to Samuel's crib I muttered "chill out Sammy, I am coming". I walked into his room to find him fully smothered by his blankets.  He had managed to roll over, turn himself around, and maneuvered himself under his blankets.  When I uncovered him he gasped for air just laid still.

Long story short HE IS FINE, but I am thanking Jesus that I woke up at the right time and that I made it to his bed before it was too late.

Thankyou Jesus :)

2 comments:

  1. This happened to me with Kylun not too long ago, but instead of sleep he was playing with a blanket I had laid out for him to play ON. I left the room to go to the bathroom and he wrapped himself so tight and when I walked in he was trying to roll out but instead getting it more wrapped around. It is so scary. glad Sammy is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too.. your mind races a million miles when something like this happens. I just thanked Jesus for giving me one more day :) xoxo my friend

    ReplyDelete