Monday, May 30, 2011

SURPRISES!

So today we started working on a couple of projects. Our first project is our Father's day surprise for Daddy.  We never do anything huge for mothers day or Fathers day we just try to make it special.  I was planning on taking pictures of this project but after taking pictures of the first item needed my battery died.  I also can not blog about what this item actually is because my husband ACTUALLY reads my blog.



This is Caleb. Instead of using the liquid glue for his creation he used it to cover his whole entire body.  So lesson learned this simple project is not age appropriate.  He had fun though.  We had auntie Cara help us out which was awesome because.... seriously between making a roast Chicken and dealing this project and a whiny 5mth old I would have been TOAST! :)

Can not wait to disclose.. I am actually proud of my craft skills

No comments:

Post a Comment