Sunday, April 10, 2011

3rd birthdays!!!!!!


My wonderful son Caleb turns 3 tomorrow (@9:07pm) and today we had his bday bash. I strongly dislike parties. I always mean well. I invite tons of people and plan a grand event then the day before I start praying that NO ONE shows up. I pray that only 3 people will come that I will be able to sit on my butt and eat food and not have to host. Then the day arrives and we have 20 people all crammed into our tiny place and boom I have a party happening.

First of all, our parties are always fun and we are always surrounded by people whom love us and who we love very dearly. Caleb invited his friends - Fedor, Issabella, Jared, Rachel, Maddie, Kylun and of course his brother Sammy. Caleb had such a good time and it appeared that his friends did as well.

I love this boy dearly and thank God daily for placing him in my life. I cannot imagine for one second my life without him in it and pray I will be given many more with him. He is a bucket full of energy, and a burst of sunshine during my rainy days. I love him I love him I love him. Thankyou Jesus!:)

Caleb at 6months

No comments:

Post a Comment