Sunday, February 27, 2011

Caleb the bed hopper!



This makes my heart skip a beat seriously!

A few nights ago I tucked Caleb in and told him daddy would come in and give him a kiss when he got home. I sent Gabriel in and he came back out and said he wasnt in his bed and asked where he was. I went into the room to find Caleb snuggled up in bed with Sammy.

My heart did two things. 1st it melted, then it went a little crazy as to all the things that were wrong with this picture and what could happen having a 40+lb toddler sleeping with a 15lb 10wk old. AAHHHH....


But then tonight again the same thing. I love how much they already adore one another and already know that as soon as Sammy is able they will probably be sleeping in the same bed. Caleb loves sleeping with other people. I am not one to enjoy having a 40lb boy sleeping right against me, especially one who sweats but Gabriel and Sammy do not seem to mind. (Many nights this means I get a bed all to myself :))

No comments:

Post a Comment