Saturday, January 29, 2011

We are sooo excited...


On Monday I thought this day would NEVER COME... or not anytime soon.. Caleb I believe is well on his way to wearing underwear on a daily basis and has only had one accident every day since Wednesday! :)

What a relief. I stepped back.. took a breathe and just embraced that if it wasn't this week I would try another one.. no biggie.

Friday night we surprised Caleb and took him to meet Grammy at McDonalds for a cheeseburger and a play in the play place. Grammy brought him a HUGE bag filled with treats for everytime he went to the potty. She is wonderful.

He is now able to go all by himself without me taking him. He gets up and down and washes his hands no probs. Tonight even we had a diaper on him because he was supposed to be in bed nad he came out and went to the potty. WOOP WOOP.

I think this will be my last post about potty training until he keeps his diaper dry through the night.
yes a scarf and underwear is how he chose to roll that day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment