Monday, January 24, 2011

A dreary Weary Monday


I was really hoping that today would lack in the rain department and just maybe give us some glorious sunshine but no.. just cold cold rain.
WE are all cozy today.. hoping not to have to leave the house for anything. Maybe bake this afternoon because I have been craving Cinnamon buns that I baked a couple Saturdays ago. They are delish and today would be a day when I would have the patience to let them rise nice and puffy.

I found the recipe here . And trust me if you make these load up on the butter cinnamon and brown sugar! mmm......

2 comments:

  1. Mary, thanks for sharing the CB recipe. My Mom made them a couple days ago and they were delish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad you tried it! WE are in love with them.... In fact have some in prep for Saturday morning breakfast :) Wish you were here to share them with Charisa

    ReplyDelete