Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bathtime Routines with Sammy!



Having a 2nd child has caused to have to revamp our whole bedtime/bathtime routine. I feel a little bit sorry for Sammy because when Caleb was an infant he had a bath atleast once a day. Both boys enjoy the water so I used to plunk Caleb in his hammock style baby bath and away he would go. This time around I barely seem to have time to shower myself let alone a baby who does not appear to be overly dirty! Up until this past week Sammy would get a bath 2 times a week IF he was lucky.

Sunday morning I discovered after he spat up everywhere that the bathroom sink was the perfect place for a quick bath without having to pull a bunch of stuff out and Caleb is able to be involved without me being paranoid of turning to grab something and him drowning the baby.
I have bathed him every evening at the same time as Caleb and last night we were even able to sneak him into the bath for a few quick pics. He loves it... but I have found the the water slowly leaks out under the drain so I some how need to fix this problem but it is a quick 5 min activity that makes me feel like a better mom for having a clean baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment