Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I know.. I know





I know I know, I has been a LONG time since I last posted.  To be honest, I lost all the desire.  We have had a beutiful August and early September I honestly chose to soak up the sun, and be outside with the boys.  
 Gabriel and Caleb asleep together on a Friday MOVIE NIGHT!
 A happy morning I'd say ....
 and then we come to this face :( hmphhhhh
 I'd say he is pretty pretty CUTE :)
 then, we spent a day at the lake... it was wonderful, so beautiful,
This was Samuel's first trip ever and Caleb's first time at the beach this summer :)  We had such a good time playing in the water and building castles... until next year now. 
 This boy is afraid of water.  The sprinkler and bath tub are a-okay, but heaven forbid I take him in a pool, or ocean or lake.  He freaks.. Gabriel was like this as a child as well but I guess I will be making many many trips to the indoor pools to help make him a little more comfortable.
He sure loves the sprinkler though, as long as it is not sprinkling on him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment