Friday, July 8, 2011

What a week!

When my week started and we had headed out Strawberry picking I did not know that by the end of that day and for the rest of my week I would be sitting at home consoling a baby sick 1. with an ear infection. 2. with pneumonia 3. with his little body covered in hives from an allergic reaction to penicillin.

Three trips to the doc 3 days in a row and one trip to the hospital for xrays during fab. sunny days is not my idea of fun.

 Tuesday evening trying to bring down a fever that would not budge even with advil and tylenol

 Sammy spent 3 days in only a diaper :) helped me with laundry
 Daddy googling fever remedies.
 Enjoying a pancake for daddy's bday! :)

What I was missing out on... beautiful sunshine

Thankfully it is Friday and he seems to be recovering.  My shoulder and left arm are sore from all the carrying and I sadly had to give him back his soo soo which we had successfully taken away. 3 days of consistant crying and not letting me put him down.. made me treasure the soother more than ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment