Tuesday, July 26, 2011

MY to d.I.E. for chocolate chip cookie

A photo just does not do this wonderful cookie Justice!

Three reasons why I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cookie
1. Chewy! I under cook them just a tad so that as they cool they get all crinkly and ewwweyy gooey!
2. You taste all that butter and brown sugar
3. You can not eat just one.

Recipe 
Beat 2/3 cup melted butter, 2 cups brown sugar, 2 eggs, 2tbsp HOT water; mix well.  Stir in 2 2/3 cups flour, 1tsp baking p, 1 tsp baking S, and 1/4 tsp salt.  Stir in 1 1/4 cup MILK chocolate chips. Drop from a small spoon and bake for 10 min at 375.  Remove immediately from baking sheet and cool completely (or eat warm). 

YIELD: 5 dozen.
I only bake mine a dozen at a time, due to the fact that I WOULD EAT THEM ALL.... 
ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment