Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My version of a pirate cookie

This afternoon I baked. I baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies, and a batch of Peanut butter Sandwhich cookies.  I had wanted to make the sandwhich cookies for a long time but never a. had enough peanut butter  and b. because I didnt want 340 calories(per cookie) cookies in my house.

But I did it. I did not use the original sandwhich recipe. I used the Kraft Super Quick Peanut butter cookie recipe.

1 cup Peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg

Mix well and bake at 325 for 15 minutes or until golden brown. This is my kind of recipe. Def delish.  for the icing inside the cookie I made a chocolate icing.  Now my chocolate icing has no recipe. I do not measure I just add some butter, cocoa, icing sugar and milk. I play the propersions until I get the icing the way I like it.  I think that next time I will try to make them more like PIRATE cookies with peanut butter icing.. but we shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment