Sunday, June 5, 2011

Matt 11:28

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”


When I stared praying for my husband June1 I never imagined the turmoil that I would feel in my heart and feel in my home only a few days later.  

I believe that I am being attacked and pressed on all sides.  I wrote to Sandra whose blog I am following for 31 days of praying for your husband.  She wrote me back explaining that she too is feeling attacked by Satan.

We were unable to attend church this morning and so we went to the park and while Caleb played and Samuel napped I enjoyed  my own worship time.


2 Corinthians 4:8-10
We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; 9persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; 10 always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.


If there is anyone else out there who is doing the 31 days let me know how you are doing and if you are feeling the same way :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment