Friday, June 10, 2011

Festive Fridays at the Burslem's

Yay.. Today is Friday!!!!! I made it. I have completed 5 days without my husband.  For those whose husbands are gone longer.. I am sorry but, this is the longest that Gabriel and I have EVER spent apart.  We have the weekend together, then he is gone again.

We had a busy day. A coffee with Gramma B. this morning, a doctors apt, shopping, and I totally got suckered into to helping my mother reorganize her entire upstairs.  I laugh because we are similar this way. I am continually moving, changing layouts, switch furniture positions looking for contentment.  Well... at my mom's we moved 2 dining room furniture sets (tables, chairs etc), an antique oak buffet table, a sofa, a library table, end tables, and well she almost made me move a solid oak deacon bench.  We are almost done reorganizing when my younger sister came home and told us she did not like it.  Her idea was to just move one of the tables. My mothers idea?  MOVE IT ALL BACK!....  So what did I do? I helped her move it all back.  booooooo......

I wish I would have taken pictures. It would have been a hoot.  NOT.

I have some thrift store finds that I will be blogging about miñana!

No comments:

Post a Comment