Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 1 of 14 complete

This morning my wonderful man left for 14 days. This is the longest we will have ever been apart since we met (tear, tear).

We spent the morning here at home. A girlfriend dropped her little one off so she could get her car fixed and it was nice to have a girl in the house for a change. We then headed out to play at the water park. LOVE THE SUN!  Seriously soaking up the vitamin D.

This evening I took at the task of lowering Samuel's crib.  This was donting. First reason being, I had already tried to put the boys to bed and Caleb kept climbing in the bed to join Sammy. Second being the lack of screw driver presence in my house. 3.  Caleb was trying to help and was FRUSTRATING ME.


But, the task is completed and my boys now sleep in peace. I have promised Caleb that when Samuel is one I will let them sleep together.  He loves his brother, but I am afraid of them smothering one another. Caleb is not fun to sleep with TAKE IT FROM ME. I figure by one Sammy will be able to handle his older brother and if need be I can rearrange beds then. Was not doing that tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment