Sunday, May 22, 2011

SAMUEL ROY

I tried to put this milestone off for as long as I possibly could.  Samuel has been snacking on grains of rice for the past few weeks when we have it for dinner.  He loved it.  His little mouth would chew and spit and chew and spit working out the texture of this new taste and feel that entered his mouth.   Well with each meal he would squeak and squirm more and more.  Tonight I made baked yams and with the intent to divide some up and throw it in the freezer for my little lad.  I had promised myself this time around that Solid foods would NOT begin before his 6mth bday.

Well tonight he had yams.  He was screaking at me as we sat down to eat.  I took some of mine and gave him a taste and now this is the beginning of the end...... BOOOOO.

 Yummy mum.. give me more

 Ok.. I didnt feed him such a big bite..

mmm this is what I have been waiting for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment