Monday, May 9, 2011

Mute button!

Now I know all you other mothers out there with more than one child or maybe one VERY talkative child must wish now and then for a mute button or an off switch.

Tonight is one of those nights. I tucked Sammy in a good hour before Caleb and when I tucked Caleb in he awoke with smiles and happy babbling. Caleb was up and down and still has not stopped talking. Today after a very very busy weekend and a busy day I wish my children had an off switch and or a mute button.

I am thankful that both are able to speak and that it isnt crying I hear but SERIOUSLY!


1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain... yes, I'm grateful that my little boy is very articulate, but some days I just want him to shut.up. I've always repeated what he says back to him, but now he seems to need it before he'll move on. It made for a very long (5hr) car ride to the grandparents on Easter.

    M: see the red truck?
    Me: yes.
    M: did you see the red truck, mummy?
    Me: yes I did.
    M: Mum, did you see the red truck? It just went by.
    Me: YES! I saw the RED TRUCK. M, if I tell you yes it means that yes I saw it!

    AARRRGGGHHH!

    ReplyDelete