Sunday, January 30, 2011

Frustrated - Frustrating

So... The title of today's post pretty much sums up how I am feeling and have felt most of today! My very first post stated that I knew I am being called to greater things and that I want to use this year off from work and out of the world to really discover this and grow deeper and more intimate in my walk. Did I realize that I would so quickly get what it seems to be a checklist of where I am failing at the moment and have failed in the past.

Today I feel like my live is beginning to take a turn... Tomorrow is my birthday and I feel like God has huge things in store for this year. So He started it off a day early by probing my brain forcing me to be uncomfortable with life. (Normally I have girlfriends who help to work my thoughts out into words but NONE of my friends were free today to answer phones or come for a visit so if this post is garbled I'm sorry).

I guess I am urked with where spritually I am at the moment. I feel a little bit complacent and I am now bothered by this but am hoping that maybe a good night sleep and fresh start to my day will help to bring some clarity to my situation.

I am being challenged with a couple of questions and as I seek for answers and guidance I ask for prayer.

1. Why did I quit Bible school? Should I work to finish what I started?
2. Spiritually in MY home what is God asking of me? How can I help Gabriel lead without leading?

blah.. thats what my brain says now.. so as I continue to work out my faith I hope and pray that as I go on this journey of discovery that I would only become more refined and holy!

No comments:

Post a Comment